VELO vs LYFT: What is the Difference?
The History of LYFT and VELO
In 2020, BAT decided to transition to marketing all their pouches under the brand VELO in all countries except Sweden.
However, fast forward to 2022 and LYFT has made a return in several markets including the UK. LYFT has a new range of products, focusing on unique flavours and artisan nicotine pouches.
What is the Difference Between the New LYFT and VELO?
VELO Nicotine Pouches
VELO has the original range of nicotine pouches that both brands offered (for example, you can still buy LYFT Freeze, but it is now VELO Freeze).
VELO has a selection of 7 different flavours:
- - VELO Freeze (formerly LYFT Freeze)
- - VELO Ice Cool (formerly LYFT Ice Cool)
- - VELO Polar Mint (formerly LYFT Polar Mint)
- - VELO Urban Vibe (formerly LYFT Urban Vibe)
- - VELO Ruby Berry (formerly LYFT Ruby Berry)
- - VELO Royal Violet
- - VELO Tropic Breeze
You can find VELO pouches in either a mini or slim pouch size and 4 different strengths:
- 1. Less Intense: 4mg of nicotine per pouch.
- 2. Medium: 6mg of nicotine per pouch.
- 3. Strong: 10mg of nicotine per pouch.
- 4. Extra Strong: 11mg of nicotine per pouch.
The new LYFT brand was reintroduced to the UK in 2022, with 3 artisan flavours:
These pouches are available in a slim pouch size in either regular (5.6mg/pouch) or strong (9.6mg/pouch) nicotine strength.
Are VELO or LYFT Snus?
How to Choose Between VELO and LYFT
If you are looking for a classic flavour in a wider range of strengths and pouch sizes, try VELO pouches. If you are looking to try a unique flavour combination and like a regular or strong pouch, try the new range of LYFT pouches.