Find your favourite vape starter kits on Haypp such as the Elf Bar ELFA Pro, Vuse Pro and SKE Crystal Plus. Choose any vape starter kit and upgrade your vape experience - order online for fast, free shipping from our UK warehouse!
About Vape Kits
Vape kits (also known as vape mods, pod kits and pod mods) are convenient vapes that give a more tailored vaping experience and often more cost-effective vape option. This offers a more cost-effective and rechargeable alternative for vapers who want to make the switch from disposable vapes.
There are many different options of vape kits, including closed vape kits for for vapers who want a simpler kit (as these are often the best option as a first vape kit when transitioning from disposable vapes) and sub ohm kits and other advanced kits for the seasoned vaper who want to tailor their experience a little bit more.
All vape kits are easy to use, and can be reused again and again for up to a year - making them a great value option for vapers!
Different Types of Vape KitsWhen choosing a vape kit, it is good to know the different types of vape kits and what they can offer. Here are the 2 main different categories of vape kit:
- MTL Vape Kits
- DTL Vape Kits
MTL Pod Kit
(Mouth-to-Lung) MTL pod kits are popular with users who are new to the world of the pod kit as they give a mess-free and convenient pod kit option. These vapes typically come with prefilled vape pods that contain a vape juice that has a 50/50 ratio of propylene glycol and vegetable glycerine for a balance of flavour and vapour production. There are many vapes that are MTL compatible, including:
- - Disposable Vapes. Composed of single-use vape pens that are inhale activated. Disposable vape kits come pre-charged and pre-filled either nic salt or freebase e-liquid. This pre filled vape kit comes ready to use straight out of the box and can be used until the vape tank runs out of e-liquid or battery —at which point, you can responsibly dispose of the device.
- - Prefilled Pod Systems (also known as Closed Pod Kits). A rechargeable device that gives the experience disposable electronic cigarettes with the flexibility of refillable vapes. These kits use disposable pre-filled nic salt pods which you connect to one of the compatible vape device and are inhale activated. When your prefilled pod is empty, you can simply replace it with a new one. These pod kits offer a more cost effective option for more experienced vapers who want a reusable vape kit that has the MTL experience of a disposable electronic cigarette.
- - Vape Starter Kits. This type of pod kit is designed for any vaper that wants an MTL vape but wants the flexibility that comes with refillable vape kits. A vape starter kit has everything you need to start vaping, including the device and charger, however it does not typically come with nic salt e-liquid. If you are wanting a vape kit that is flexible and are not afraid to top up the refillable tank of the pod or change the coil, this type of vape kit is a solid option.
- - Vape Pens. Vape pens are slim, pen-shaped devices designed to be pocket-friendly and portable, but require refilling and maintenance. This type of e cigarette usually has a single button used to operate the device, sometimes referred to as the fire button, but some of these vaping kits also work via inhale activation instead (where you simply inhale on the mouthpiece to activate the vape).
- - Vape Pod Kits. Pod kit vapes are popular as they use refillable pods which can be filled time and time again with any vape liquid you like. How these vape kits work varies, some have no buttons whereas others have menu systems so you can tailor your vape.
DTL Pod Kit
(Direct-to-Lung) DTL pod kits are popular with vapers who are looking for more advanced features to better tailor their vape experience. These kinds of pod kits produce bigger clouds compared to MTL vape kits and support this sub-ohm vaping. DTL e-cigarettes need to have sub-ohm vape coils, which require a higher power output and often means an ohm kit has a decent battery life. Here are some of the vape kits that are DTL compatible:
- - Sub Ohm Kit. A sub ohm kit is a high-powered device that uses a coil that has a resistance below 1 ohm - which is a low resistance coil vs other vape coils. Sub ohm kits work best with an e-liquid that has a lower nic salt and has a higher ratio of VG vs PG. These are vapes made for the hard core, experienced vapers who prefer a direct to lung vape (compared to the mouth to lung you experience with disposables and vape pen kits). These devices require lots of maintenance, but are able to be properly customised depending on the experience you want from your vape kit - however, they are geared towards the more experienced vaper.
- - Box Mod Kit. A box mod kit, also known as a vape mod or box mod, is the most advanced of the pod kits. These kits offer adjustable wattage, temperature control, advanced chipset, removable batteries, different built in coils or coil options that can be changed in and out and more. A box mod kit is generally powered by an external battery and are designed for the experienced vaper who wants to customise even the finer details of their vaping experience. While a box mod may look different depending on which components you add or brand you choose, they all are usually fitted with a tank that can be customised.
Vape Kit Contents
Usually, most vape kits come with all the basics to get your started, but what you actually get in the kit varies depending on which type of vape kit you get. The MTL vape kits you can find on Haypp usually include:
- - A vape battery unit
- - One prefilled pod
- - Instruction manual
A classic vape kit typically includes the device, a tank or pod, and one or two coils (unless they are there are built in coils in the pod). If the device is refillable, the vape liquid is not usually included, and if the kit uses external batteries, you will need to purchase these separately. While some kits come with a USB-C charging cable, many manufacturers now exclude them in order to keep prices down and reduce electronic waste - this means that some vape pod kits may only include the device and the pod.
However, it is good to note that what you actually get in the vape kit can vary. Everything that comes with the vape kit will be clearly listed in the product description - so make sure to check what you are getting in the kit to avoid any nasty surprises!
How to Choose a Vape Kit
The best vape kit for you may be different based on your vaping needs. When choosing your vape kit, here are some of the most important things to remember:
- The size of the device. depending on where you plan to use your vape and how you transport it, this can be something to consider when shopping for the best vape kit.
- Ease of use. If you want an easy to use vape kit, it is important to consider which have the least tricky setups and avoid vape kits that require maintenance or have refillable pods.
- Battery life. Depending on how often you vape and how often you want to charge depends on the battery power you would need from a vape kit.
- Pod selection. Flavour is important to the vaping experience, so make sure to research whether the vape kit you want has pods available in flavours you like for when you use up the starter pod!
New Vape Kits
If you are looking for a new vape kit or a vape to buy online, why not try one of the options on Haypp?
You can buy your vape pod kits and pod refills on Haypp. Buy vape pod kits from ELFA and Elf Bar Mate 500, as well as the P1 pods and ELFA pods.
New to Vape pod kits? Buy a starter kit from ELFA or Elf Mate 500. Got the battery already? Buy new P1 pods and ELFA pods, available in over 30 different flavours!
Buy Pod Kits Online
If you are looking for a new vape kit or to buy a vape, why not try one of the options on Haypp? We offer a range of vapes from leading manufacturers such as Elf Bar, Lost Mary, SKE, Elux and more. Choose from a range of nicotine and nicotine free vapes from leading brands. Order from our range of vape kits and vape pods today and get your order delivered to your door with fast, free shipping!
Learn More About Vape Kits
Pod Kit FAQs
Where Can I Buy a Vape Kit?
You can buy vape kits in some local vape stores, or you can buy from online vape stores such as Haypp.
What are Vape Kits?
Which are the Best Vape Starter Kits?
The three most popular pod vape starter kits on Haypp are:
- 1. ELFA PRO
- 2. SKE Crystal Plus
- 3. Vuse Pro